Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.1.6.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.1.6
- Add support for custom auth servers in Okta authentication backend.
- Fix potential race condition in traffic accounting. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11248 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11296
- Fix permissions for alert events when event definitions don’t select streams. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11301 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11303
- Fix system stats with MongoDB >= 4.4. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11357
- Fix index counts on index sets page. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11375 Graylog2/graylog2-server#11357
- Fix race condition with multiple search executions. Graylog2/graylog2-server#11428
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.