Announcing Graylog 5.1.8
This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Container images
- Tarballs for manual installation
- Tarball (manual installation)
- OS Packages
- Docker Compose
- Docker image
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.1.8
- Fixed timezone issue with date picker, which resulted in highlighting the wrong selected day. graylog2-server#16096 graylog2-server#16973
- Fixed error where only most recent revision of a content pack could be installed. graylog2-server#16913 graylog2-server#16943
- Fixed search export, so that it takes search filters into consideration. graylog2-server#5793 graylog2-server#16896
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS/SECURITY 5.1.8
- Retry index action for already archived indices. graylog-plugin-enterprise#5799
- Took timezone of report into consideration when scheduling the trigger. graylog-plugin-enterprise#5886 graylog-plugin-enterprise#5981
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.