Announcing Graylog 5.1.7
This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Container images
- Tarballs for manual installation
- Tarball (manual installation)
- OS Packages
- Docker Compose
- Docker image
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.1.7
- Updated Netty to 4.1.100 to fix the HTTP/2 Rapid Reset attack. GHSA-xpw8-rcwv-8f8p The security vulnerability affects all Graylog users that run the Graylog Forwarder input on their servers. graylog2-server#16902
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS/SECURITY 5.1.7
No changes in Graylog Operations for 5.1.7.
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.