Announcing Graylog 5.1.5
This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Container images
- Tarballs for manual installation
- Tarball (manual installation)
- OS Packages
- Docker Compose
- Docker image
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.1.5
- Display indicator when dashboard has unsaved changes. graylog2-server#10682 graylog2-server#16122
- Adjust keybindings for query input autocompletion. graylog2-server#14793 graylog2-server#16162
- Fix heatmap colorbar font color for dark mode. graylog2-server#15035 graylog2-server#16129
- Fixes problems with editing Search Filters of entities installed via Content Packs. Search Filters of those types of entities are not inlined during Content Pack installation and can be edited. graylog2-server#15841 graylog2-server#16085 graylog-plugin-enterprise#5560
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS/SECURITY 5.1.5
- Added ability to filter users when assigning investigations. graylog-plugin-enterprise#5565 graylog-plugin-enterprise#5587
- Added the ability to run the CrowdStrike Input in Graylog Cloud. graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#1080
- Fixed error when adding Sigma Git repo rule directories with the default branch. graylog-plugin-enterprise#5613
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.