Announcing Graylog 5.0.13
This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Container Images
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.0.13
- Updated Netty to 4.1.100 to fix the HTTP/2 Rapid Reset attack. GHSA-xpw8-rcwv-8f8p The security vulnerability affects all Graylog users that run the Graylog Forwarder input on their servers. graylog2-server#16902
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 5.0.13
No changes in Graylog Operations for 5.0.13.
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.