Announcing Graylog 5.0.12
This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Container Images
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.0.12
- Added Sidecar Reader and Sidecar Manager roles to read and manage sidecars. graylog2-server#12044 graylog2-server#15380
- Indexer cluster checker thread start is delayed by 5s to avoid potential deadlock. graylog2-server#16481
- Fixed description for the scenario that one term or value has multiple matching highlighting rules. graylog2-server#16668
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 5.0.12
- Fixed Illuminate activation errors for non-default root users graylog2-server#16302 graylog-plugin-enterprise#5734
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.