This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to the Graylog Community for reporting issues and contributing fixes.
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Tarball (manual installation):
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:4.10-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 4.3.8
- Reduced log level for noisy log messages in the Office365 input.
- Fixed problem with archive retention configuration form.
- Fixed file handle leak in HTTP-based lookup table adapters.
- Changed the default value for the elasticsearch_index_optimization_jobs config option to 10 to resolve an issue where index optimization could block message ingestion.
- Fixed validation issue with dashboards.
- Fixed running Graylog on FIPS-enabled Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Fixed search query validation for invalid regular expression queries.
- Fixed –dump-default-config server command.
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.