This is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes.
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Tarball (manual installation):
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:4.9-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 4.3.6
- Added gRPC health check endpoint to the forwarder input. graylog-plugin-cloud#1824 graylog-plugin-enterprise#3941
- Fixed inconsistent sorting and various minor related issues on the Archiving Overview page. graylog-plugin-enterprise#3510 graylog-plugin-enterprise#3535
- Fixed issue to resolve gracefully handling unclean shutdown of the forwarder health status manager. graylog-plugin-enterprise#3982
- Fixed infinite loop problem in the error handling of the Office365 input. graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#880
- Added configuration setting to avoid rotating indices in empty index sets. graylog2-server#13028 graylog2-server#13099
- Fixed close button on some modal UI components. graylog2-server#12479 graylog2-server#12480
- Fixed toggling of the message details view when selecting the message text. graylog2-server#13259 graylog2-server#13341
- Added migration to migrate PagerDuty event notifications from v1 to v2 to fix missing migration from v1. graylog-plugin-integrations#1054 graylog-plugin-integrations#1077
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.