This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:4.10-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 4.3.12
- Fixed failure to synchronize Anomaly Detectors that are active in Opensearch but marked as inactive in Graylog. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4115 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4477
GRAYLOG OPEN 4.3.12
- Fix grouping in aggregation builder for fields which only exist in the All Events, All System Events or Processing and Indexing Failures stream. graylog2-server#14387 graylog2-server#14404
- Reduce logging and add metric for “Couldn’t remove default stream” warning. graylog-plugin-enterprise#3481 graylog2-server#14409
- Fixing missing offset handling in Legacy Searches. graylog2-server#14575
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.