This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:4.10-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 4.3.11
- Fixed failure to load Anomaly Detection Configuration page. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4465 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4468
- Fixed error when enabling anomaly detectors in OpenSearch 2.x. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4507 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4518
- Fix buffering to journal when TCP based outputs experience connection issues. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4226 graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#937
- Update to freemarker 2.3.31 and use a more secure default configuration. graylog2-server#14354
GRAYLOG OPEN 4.3.11
- Start JSON path value from HTTP API input on leader node only, if Global option was selected in input configuration. graylog2-server#14074
- Properly escape event content for HTML email notifications graylog2-server#11183 graylog2-server#14286 (Thanks: zhu)
- Fix concatenation of query strings in export. graylog2-server#14268 graylog2-server#14350
- Avoid vanishing grouping direction when dragged. graylog2-server#14277
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.