We are excited to announce the Graylog v4.1 Beta. Now that we’re in the testing phase of the release, we’re at the point where we need your help.
DETAILS ABOUT THE BETA
- The v4.1 beta will run for the next 10 days to two weeks.
- In addition to this build, we will have an additional beta and an RC.
- There are no prerequisites for the v4.1 beta.
- Please install the v4.1 beta separately from your production Graylog instance.
- Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker.
- Thank you for testing!
WHAT’S IN THE BETA?
Graylog v4.1 includes a number of new features for Open Source, Enterprise, and Cloud, as well as new Data Adapters, improvements to existing Enterprise Data Adapters, UI Enhancements, and more.
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise Server
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations Plugin
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations Plugin
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
We are not including OVA or AWS downloads for the beta.
We caution you not to install or upgrade Elasticsearch to 7.11 and later! It is not supported. If you do so, it will break your instance!