Today we are officially releasing Graylog v4.0.1.
This release is a bug fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for detailed descriptions of each bug fix.
Many thanks to our community for reporting issues and contributing fixes!
Tarballs (manual installation):
- Graylog Server
- Graylog Enterprise
- Graylog Enterprise Plugin
- Graylog Integrations
- Graylog Enterprise Integrations
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE 4.0.1
- Add support for grouping users in teams.
- Add support for managing access to streams, searches and dashboards through teams.
- Add support for syncing groups from LDAP and Active Directory into Graylog teams.
- Add configurable header badge.
- Create notification for failed Enterprise outputs.
- Add cluster resources for archiving to allow archiving to be managed from all server nodes.
- Don’t fail reports migration if a widget is missing.
- Improve error logging for report generation.
ENTERPRISE INTEGRATIONS PLUGIN
NEW SUPPORT FOR PAN-OS 10.0
Graylog now supports PAN-OS 10.0 logs. This includes queries and analytics and the ability to aggregate log data across different platforms in line with PAN-OS 10.0 focus on IoT devices.
- Script event notification plugin to replace the legacy script alarm callback plugin.
- Slack notification now supports limiting the included message backlog.
- Office 365 Input will no longer shut down following repeated failures, instead it will raise a notification on the Graylog UI and continue polling.
- O365 Input’s parsing of logs for failed login attempts.
- Office 365 Input to honor configured HTTP proxy settings .
- WHOIS data adapter to improve handling for IPs with multiple records in ARIN.
- Okta input now matches Office 365’s “don’t shut down after failure, keep polling” behavior.
We continue to update the Graylog Schema with each release.
- Fix incorrect support link in the UI. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9527
- Updates to Graylog Schema. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9556
- Fix an issue when running Graylog on Amazon Elasticsearch Service. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9599
- Fix problem with sharing dashboards and searches. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9525 Graylog2/graylog2-server#9594
- Fix share button for event definitions. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9603
- Fix pagination of synced user accounts in authentication overview. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9606
- Fix link to the sidecar user’s API token management on the sidecars page. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9613
- Fix scratchpad text area colors in dark mode. Graylog2/graylog2-server#9607 Graylog2/graylog2-server#9614
- Add message backlog limit to Slack plugin. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#659
- Add Discord support to Slack plugin. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#665
- Update Palo Alto input to support PANOS v10 schemas Graylog2/graylog-plugin-integrations#658
- Improve WHOIS data adapter parsing. Graylog2/graylog-plugin-threatintel#181
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.