- Today we are releasing Graylog v2.3.2. This release includes bug-fixes and improvements to the CSV export and role editor. It also includes a fix to the archive feature for Graylog Enterprise. Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub graylog-server repo.
Download Graylog v2.3.2:
- DEB or RPM packages are available in our repositories. Check our documentation for details
- Docker image
- OVA / Appliance
- Tarball (manual installation)
We fixed a problem with the CSV export and archive creation as well as a permission issue in the roles editor. This update is recommended for all users but especially if you are using the archive feature in Graylog Enterprise.
- Fix permission handling for editing/deleting roles. Graylog2/graylog2-server#4270 Graylog2/graylog2-server#4254
- Fix CSV export when using lots of Elasticsearch index shards. Graylog2/graylog2-server#4269Graylog2/graylog2-server#4190
- Fix infinite redirect loop when accessing non-permitted resources/entities. Graylog2/graylog2-server#4139Graylog2/graylog2-server#4117
GRAYLOG ENTERPRISE PLUGIN: ARCHIVE
- Fix archive creation for indices with lots of shards.
You can also check out our documentation for a complete changelog: