This is the fifth beta for the upcoming release of Graylogv5.0. Detailed descriptions of everything included in the Beta release can be found here. Please read on for information on what has changed.
The packages now also come with the option to use a bundled JVM version, for two separate Linux architectures (x64 and ARM). This change makes it easier for users to ensure they are running the correct JVM version and simplifies the installation. There’s still the option to use a custom JVM if required.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-beta.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS & PLATFORM 5.0 BETA.5
- Removed ineffective settings for output buffer processor thread pool. graylog2-server#13971
- Changed default of search window and execution frequency for new event configurations from 1 to 5 minutes. graylog2-server#13943
- The pipeline function flatten_json now respects the original JSON types. An optional parameter is provided for backwards compatibility. graylog2-server#13888
- Hid edit button for permissions config if the user doesn’t have edit permissions. graylog2-server/12090
- Removed not needed `rel=’noreferer’` from documentation links. graylog2-server#13941
- Show title instead of ID when switching forwarder input profiles. #4277
- Remove system notification on successful rotation of existing Illuminate index. #4342
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.