This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Container Images
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 5.0.7
- Added extra error logging for empty OpenSearch Anomaly Detection error responses graylog-plugin-enterprise#4961
- Fixed slow archive restore. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4925 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4926
- Fixed broken Message Summary and Indicator Templates. graylog-plugin-enterprise#5050 graylog-plugin-enterprise#5056
GRAYLOG OPEN 5.0.7
- Fixed Maxmind database types in cloud environment. graylog2-server#13911
- Fixed overlay problem with data table header and dashboard tabs dropdown. graylog2-server#15073 graylog2-server#15091
- Fixed error on missing permission when creating email event notifications. Adds users:list permission to role User Inspector graylog-plugin-enterprise#4886 graylog2-server#14974
- Updated Netty from 4.1.84 to 4.1.91 graylog2-server#15186
- Updated json-path to 2.8.0 to fix a security issue in json-smart. graylog2-server#15190
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.