This is a bug-fix release improving the functionality of Graylog. Please read on for information on what has changed.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:4.10-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG OPERATIONS 4.3.10
- Fixed LDAP group membership matching by memberUid attribute. graylog2-server#13811 graylog-plugin-enterprise#4307
- Fixed issue where users could not create O365 Log Event inputs with GCC High or DOD subscription types. graylog-plugin-enterprise#4380 graylog-plugin-enterprise-integrations#949
GRAYLOG OPEN 4.3.10
- Mask custom properties for Kafka inputs on the inputs page to hide sensitive information. graylog2-server#13383 graylog2-server#13873
- Fixed source field extraction for Beats version 8 and later. graylog2-server#13254 graylog2-server#13895
- Fixed performance regression on UDP inputs with newer Java versions. graylog2-server#13306 graylog2-server#14005 (Thanks: @giangi)
- The pipeline function flatten_json can now respect the original JSON types. An optional parameter is provided for this to ensure backward compatibility. graylog2-server#13888 graylog2-server#13972
- Improved JVM security provider compatibility by switching to a widely supported cipher transformation. graylog2-server#14153 graylog2-server#14193
- Fixed connectivity check when Elasticsearch/OpenSearch is not available. graylog2-server#14063
- Triggering field types refetching upon search refresh. graylog2-server#14171
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.