Announcing Graylog 5.1 Beta.2
This is a beta for the upcoming release of Graylog v5.1. Please read on for detailed descriptions of everything that has changed since the beta.1 release.
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Container Images
- Tarballs (manual installation)
- Tarball (manual installation)
- OS Packages
- Docker image
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.1-beta.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG 5.1 BETA.2
- Updated login background and claim. graylog2-server#15215 graylog2-server#15295
- Included URLs for authentication service(s) in the CSP header connect-src. graylog2-server#15238 graylog2-server#15283 graylog-plugin-enterprise#5053
- Added a welcome page link in the menu if a user has a start page set. graylog2-server#14668 graylog2-server#14736
- Combined dashboard and widget query when replaying search for dashboard widget. graylog2-server#14885 graylog2-server#15285
- Fixed show telemetry settings for local admin. graylog2-server#15244 graylog2-server#15247
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException when listing input states. graylog2-server#15277
- Fixed OSHI system stats on docker cgroupv2. graylog2-server#15242
- Changed Sigma Rule roles to Sigma Rule Manager and Sigma Rule Reader graylog-plugin-enterprise#5057
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.