This is the second release candidate for the upcoming release of Graylogv5.0. Detailed descriptions of everything included in the initial release candidate can be found here. Please read on for information on what has changed.
The packages now also come with the option to use a bundled JVM version, for two separate Linux architectures (x64 and ARM). This change makes it easier for users to ensure they are running the correct JVM version and simplifies the installation. There’s still the option to use a custom JVM if required.
- Docker image
- DEB and RPM packages are available in our repositories
- Docker Compose
- Tarballs (manual installation):
- Tarball (manual installation):
- OS Packages
- Docker image:
- Docker Hub
- docker pull graylog/graylog-forwarder:5.0-rc.1-1
Please report bugs and any other issues in our GitHub issue tracker. Thank you!
GRAYLOG CORE PLATFORM
- Ensure Guice binder creation for the JobResourceHandler interface. graylog2-server#14054
Let us know what you’d like to have included in our GitHub issue tracker.